DDbDP transcription: sb.6.9116 [xml]
261 BC Thebes?
(ἔτους) κε Θῶυτ κζ
παρὰ Ποὲρ Παπτ-
5(ὀβολοὺς) δ 𐅵
- No editorial history recorded.
- 2011-12-14 [gabrielbodard]: rationalized languages in langUsage
- 2011-12-14 [gabrielbodard]: changed editor names to URIs
- 2011-10-31 [gabrielbodard]: changed type=inWord to break=no
- 2011-03-27 [gabrielbodard]: updated markup for fractions (rend=tick)
- 2010-05-05 [gabrielbodard]: changed schema; added xml:space=preserve; indented; moved title/@n to idno
- 2009-11-12 [gabrielbodard]: Added language la-Grek; tagged num rend=fraction
- 2009-06-27 [gabrielbodard]: Converted from TEI P4 (EpiDoc DTD v. 6) to P5 (EpiDoc RNG schema)
- 2008-12-23 [papyri.info]: Automated split from transcoder files
© Duke Databank of Documentary Papyri.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
APIS Translation (English)
"Year 25 Thoth 27. Hecataeus has received from Poer Paptais in salt-tax 4 1/2 obols."